One Thousand Scents

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Commentary

I have been recently plagued with anonymous spammers who use the comments section as a place to vend their wares, and it's going to stop. I like getting comments, but I have been spending a lot of time recently cleaning them up, and worse, cleaning up my e-mail In box, because I get an e-mail notification every time someone leaves a comment. (And I have two blogs, so it's twice as bad.) I don't like having to do this, but I don't have any choice any more, because the jerks are winning. If you want to leave a comment (and why not?), you'll have to have a Blogger account. If you don't already have one, maybe you should make one: you're bound to use it sooner or later, even if it's just to comment on other restricted blogs, and who knows? Maybe it'll inspire you to make a blog of your own.

1 Comments:

  • Sad, but many others (myself included) have been through this same rubbish. I was spammed for a considerable amount of time by people (or spambots) with blogger accounts as well....... I hope that you manage to get things sorted out.
    Nice blog BTW.

    By Blogger david, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home